Functional description PD5710 & PD5810:
- Button 1: Move the left platform to the front and to right platform to the rear.
- Button 2: Move the left platform to the rear and to the right platform to the front.
- Button 3: Move the left platform to the left and the right platform to the right.
- Button 4: Move the left platform to the right and the right platform to the left.
- To move the platforms diagonally, press two buttons at the same time.
- The platforms move in opposite directions. When one platform moves to the front, the other platform moves to the rear.
- The platforms keep moving as long as the button is pressed, or until they reach the end of their stroke.
- If the button is released the platforms stop.
Functional description PD5720 & PD5820:
- All movements PD5710 & PD5810 +
- Anti-fase movements.
- Automatic mode.
- Independent movement left/right platform.
The PD can be installed on either side of an inspection pit.
- Floor frame for flush fit installation.
- Hose set for PD57xx series (4x4m + 4x6m).
- Wireless (RF) control lamp:
- model PD5710 becomes PD5715.
- model PD5720 becomes PD5730.
- model PD5810 becomes PD5815.
- model PD5820 becomes PD5830.
- Maximum axle load: 20 ton (drive over)
- Maximum wheel load: 10 ton (drive over)
- Maximum horizontal force: 30 kN per plate
- Longitudinal/transversal movement: 100 mm
- Movement speed: 40 mm/s (PD57xx), 70 mm/s (PD58xx)
- Working pressure: 150 bar (PD57xx), 180 bar (PD58xx)
- Motor: 3 kW (PD57xx), 4 kW (PD58xx), 3 phase 400 V / 50 Hz
- Cable length: 6,5 m
- Operation: Electro-hydraulic
- Movements: Front, Rear, Left, Right
Platform dimensions: 950 x 800 x 217 mm (L x W x H)
Weight platform: 300 kg each
Dimensions control unit: 360 x 300 x 875 mm (D x W x H)
Weight control unit: 36 kg